What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 1M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $10M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
Now is the moment to join us as a Localization Manager.
- Define and manage all localization workflows end-to-end
- Manage all translation related projects including marketing campaigns, image translations, and others
- Manage the feedback process post translation and improve internal review processes
- Create and process translation projects in Memsource
- Ensure completion of all project-driven administrative processes
- Ensure that terminology and style pre and post localization is relevant
- Identify and implement strategies to improve processes or efficiency where needed.
- Strong technical background
- 2+ years of experience managing localization workflows
- A passion for language and a thorough understanding of localization/internationalization topics
- Experience using CAT tools (e.g. Memsource, Smartling, Idiom WorldServer, or Trados)
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Knowledge around how to develop and manage terminology databases and translation memories
- Proven editing and proofreading skills
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of additional language will be considered as an advantage
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Work in a highly collaborative team of qualified professionals
- Competitive salary with Bonus options
- Multisport card, health insurance, meals in the office
- Many company events and team activities