What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 2M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $30M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo is looking for an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to assist with projects and support work. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of configuring Marketing Cloud, who can work alongside our CRM and Product teams to ensure we get the most out of the platform and deliver great customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Financial Service Cloud.
- Create and maintain Lists, Data Extensions and subscriber lists
- Create segmentation groups
- Track communications
- Develop relevant reports and dashboard
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back
- Use SF Connector for passing data to and from Salesforce Core Cloud (Financial Service Cloud)
- Make data-driven decisions to optimize customer solutions
- Provide support and point of escalation for product teams using Marketing Cloud
- Complete QA checks on changes to data and journeys
- Gather requirements and manage small and large projects and support tasks, prioritising work accordingly
- Good communication skills to be able to work with a diverse range of stakeholders across the organisation, and particularly marketing, product and analysts
- Be enthusiastic about Salesforce and the opportunities it presents as a platform — we want you to suggest and implement changes and help Nexo get the most from the platform
- Experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and hands-on knowledge of Studios and Builders is a must
- Experience with administration and configuration
- Experience with basic HTML (For example, creating tables, links, and bolding).
- Experience with AMPscript and SQL
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Certification is a plus
- Good understanding of other Salesforce solutions (Sales & Service Cloud, Financial Service Cloud)
- Experience in other marketing automation solutions
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Strong background in agile SCRUM agile practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.)
- Understanding of marketing KPIs and analytics
Бонуси и придобивки за екипа на Nexo
Офис близо до центъра на София, възможност за работа от вкъщи, или комбинация от двете.
25 дни годишен отпуск, чести събирания в и извън офиса и два тиймбилдинга годишно.
Възможност за онлайн обучения
в Udemy и други платформи.
Допълнително възнаграждение на база резултати и годишен дивидент.
осигуряване от UNIQA.
Отстъпки за заведения, компютърна
техника и други.
Multisport карта покриваща
Паркинг до офиса.
Чай, кафе, плодове, ядки и други
здравословни храни и напитки.
Масажи на работното място.
Електрически велосипеди за екипа.