Do you want to take part in the global growth of one of the leading FinTech companies in the digital asset world, to disrupt entire industries, and to help shape and redefine the very essence of capital markets and modern financial services?
Nexo enables global members of the blockchain community to unlock, manage and leverage their wealth in a convenient and tax-efficient manner, by borrowing or earning interest against their digital assets. Over the past 15 years, Nexo has developed the expertise, infrastructure and capabilities, that have allowed it to provide products and services to millions of customers across the globe and to become a leading retail-
oriented lender in the Blockchain space.
We’re currently looking for entrepreneurial leaders, who can leverage Nexo’s track record and capabilities and grow our North American, South American, Middle Eastern, or Australasian institutional business, where the company already has a notable presence. Some of our core institutional offerings and coverage include services related to long-term and cost-efficient margin provision, intelligent spot and derivatives trading solutions, swap transactions, and OTC trade execution. The ideal candidate would be a "rainmaker" who has previously excelled in commission- based roles.
- Pursue the designated strategic and operating sales goals individually and by organizing the entire department’s process flow.
- Structure and manage the regional institutional sales team.
- Work with Nexo’s existing institutional clients and develop new relationships to achieve the planned sales volume and revenue targets.
- Oversee inventory levels and requirements to manage borrow/lend liquidity dynamics.
- Pursue execution volume growth in OTC, bulk spot, futures and derivatives trading.
- Provide crucial market feedback for the continuous optimization of Nexo’s products, services, sales strategy, product distribution and institutional platforms
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a technical field from a strong academic program.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience either on the buy-side, or at an institutional desk in a sales, or client management capacity.
- Existing institutional relationships, especially within cryptocurrencies, are essential for success in this role.
- Knowledge of the full gamut of capital markets products including lending instruments, futures and derivatives is desirable, but not essential.
- A solid understanding of trading risk management and position keeping.
- Strong entrepreneurial, business development, and independent problem solving skills. Motivation and ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Energetic, independent with aptitude to learn, lead and improve processes.
- A working knowledge of regional languages is essential - i.e. English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese etc.
- Local residency, or citizenship is required.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonuses commensurate with performance
- A challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path