Stand out and lead the way. Define an industry. Forge the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance.
Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products created in Bulgaria. For three years now, we have processed $75+ billion for over 3,500,000+ users around the globe. And this is only the beginning.
You Are The Uniter:
- Serve as a liaison for the CRM team with all other internal departments.
- Analyze the needs, the gaps, the process, and then come up with the solution.
- Gather client’s requirements and business process analysis for both Sales cloud and Marketing cloud.
- Maintain and keep all projects' and internal technical documentation effective, robust and up-to-date/current.
- Developing and defining project roadmaps
- Work on projects related to improving the customer experience and customer communication.
- Assist with Apex (code-based) and declarative testing.
- Assist with Salesforce configuration, building flows, customizing layouts etc.
- Analyze and prepare reporting data for the outcome of the CRM team’s projects - measure the success levels of all projects; as well as prepare progress reports for stakeholders and investors.
- Maintain a list within a Project Management Tool with all CRM team projects, priorities and tasks.
- Monitor and track team members' backlog execution according to already coordinated deadlines.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Strong EQ and emotional maturity.
- Proficiency in collecting, documenting and keeping information organized is a must.
- Problem-solving and an analytical mindset.
- The ability to take the initiative.
- Must have goal-oriented thinking.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a BA.
- A minimum of 1-year experience with Salesforce.
- Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Waterfall is considered strong advantageous.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- The ability to make decisions fast and to make actionable recommendations based on data findings.
- Understanding Salesforce or other CRM technical skills is considered as strong advantageous.
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Annual bonuses.
- Learning Hub.
- Hybrid way of work and work from home.
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects.
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space.
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it.
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more.
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office.
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups.
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport.
- Epic regular team buildings and parties.
And so many more…