Stand out and lead the way. Define an industry. Forge the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance.
Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products created in Bulgaria. For four years now, we have processed $80+ billion for over 5,000,000+ users around the globe. And this is only the beginning.
You Are The Commander:
- Prepare and revise commercial agreements, including but not limited to share and asset purchase agreements, investment and shareholders’ agreements, JV agreements, service-level agreements, general terms and conditions, company policies, procedures, plans, programs and other types of legal instruments;
- Actively take part in M&A projects, as well as in product and transaction structuring;
- Address any general or ad-hoc legal queries from members of Nexo’s team;
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Legal & Regulatory Compliance, to better assess applicable requirements and to ensure that Nexo’s business activity is carried out in full compliance therewith;
- Work in close cooperation and actively communicate with partners, regional legal counsels and regulators.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Master’s degree in law;
- Strong academic record;
- Minimum relevant professional experience in a corporate environment of 3-4 years, including in the field of M&A, financial instruments and financial institutions. Any experience in cryptocurrencies and blockchain is a strong advantage;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to comprehend how new regulations will impact Nexo’s products and expansion plans;
- Experience in preparation and implementation of commercial agreements, in particular related to financial instruments and cryptocurrencies;
- Ability to assess and mitigate regulatory risks;
- Ability to solve complex problems and apply interdisciplinary thinking;
- Advanced multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding analytical, prioritising, problem-solving and planning skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to the delegated tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines; ability to work independently but within one strong team;
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn, grow and be up-to-date with the trends and the best practices in cryptocurrencies, banking, FinTech and RegTech.
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Learning Hub;
- Hybrid way of work and work from home;
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects;
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space;
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it;
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more;
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office;
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups;
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport;
- Epic regular team buildings and parties.
And so many more…