Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies throughby signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 2,500,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Our reputation in the blockchain world is built on signature products — our Instant Crypto Credit Lines™ and Earn Crypto Interest suite. And this is only the beginning.
Team and Culture:
We always stay ahead, solving complex problems for our constantly growing user base, and we have the customer reviews to show for.
Nexo has an impeccable reputation and is a trusted partner for leading trading firms, hedge funds, family offices, and OTC desks. Bridging the gap between traditional finance and the blockchain space, Nexo offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to satisfy even the most sophisticated needs.
Our team is regularly featured on Bloomberg, CNBC, Yahoo Finance, Financial Times and many others to comment on pressing blockchain issues and market dynamics.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where nothing is impossible at one of the most forward-thinking blockchain-based companies. This innovative company is Nexo.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Facilitate investor and fund services, such as investor onboarding and due diligence
- Facilitate pre and post-trade execution and communication
- Reconcile positions across strategic accounts and provide regular PnL and inventory reporting
- Maintain and improve existing automated transaction tools to ensure timely execution and accurate reporting
- Ensure effective position keeping and support the development and monitoring of risk management policies and procedures
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders external vendors such as prime brokers, custodians, and executing venues to help efficiently scale OTC Desk Infrastructure
What We Look For:
- University degree in economics, finance, accounting, math, or another analytical field
- 1+ years experience in а process-oriented, financial operations and back-office position in a financial institution
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong processing, reporting, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse set of tasks with overlapping timelines
- Knowledge and understanding of trade life cycle management
- Strong sense of personal responsibility, ownership mentality, reliability, and results-orientation
- Excellent ability to detect and troubleshoot problems, logical reasoning, and common sense
- Professional experience at an investment firm, investment bank, or fund administrator is preferred
- Demonstrated interest in the cryptocurrency and finance markets
- Experience with SQL
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…